Monday, April 16, 2012

CHDK Notes

Prepping for this trial, getting CHDK running on Andreas' camera.

Camera: Canon Powershot SD750
Memory Card: 16G

Prepping Card

  • simplest method is "firmware update"
  • needs to be reloaded each time the camera is powered on
  • may need to get a 2G card for "bootable"
Steps for Card
Here's the parameters I used for sdminst.  As per its instructions, I lock the card, and start the camera by pushing the play button.  I see the CHDK menu.

Pushing the top REC button puts the camera into alt mode.  Pressing menu in alt mode gives the CHDK menu.


It seems I can take pictures, but I haven't been able to find the pictures on the card after attaching it to the computer.

to be continued...







I'm Now I'm to the point where

No comments:

Post a Comment